Blog Search Results

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Movie Reviews On The Way!

Since this is live I figured I better go ahead and put up a post (it will also help me see what the template looks like cause I am slow).  This is going to be a blog ran by two best friends and the primary goal is going to be doing movie reviews.  We will review almost any movie (no x-rated material sorry) we see so if you have a movie you think we should see let us know and we will do our best to review it.


The about me and everything else should be filled out be the end of the week (we have day jobs I know it's sad) along with an introductory post letting you know just who is going to be bringing these great movie reviews to your computer screen.


So for a first post I think I have done a great job (I'm Lying).


Adam 

0 comments:

Post a Comment